Sunday, April 17, 2011

4 someone special...




Mybe one day in the far future,
We have to leave each other forever,
Each of us have our own path that we will walk until the end of our life,
But our friendship will last forever,
That’s why no matter how many lonely night that I live through,
I will always remember about our friendship…
Goodbye..goodbye…before the time comes,
Where we have to be apart,
Goodbye..goodbye…we will meet again,
Forever after at the place we had been promised.

Days pass by..waiting for the day we meet again,
I remember those memories we had,
Whenever I feel like I am lost,
I think of your smile,
And I regain my will to step forward,
That’s why rather than “goodbye”,
I want to say “thank you”,
For guiding me to the right path..

Goodbye..goodbye…before the time comes,
Where we have to be apart,
Goodbye..goodbye..we will meet again,
Forever at the place we had been promised,
Beforethat time comes,
I will continue to remember you and our time together,
To fill my loneliness in my heart,
No matter how much time and distance has parted us,
We will meet again,at the place we had promised….

“goodbye” is not parting word,
Because of the promise that we will meet again someday…
Goodbye..goodbye…we will meet again by our promise to meet at the place…

Goodbye..goodbye before the time comes,
Where we have to be apart..
Goodbye..goodbye..we will meet again,
Forever after at the place we had been promised…

No comments: